I turned them over, marked and cut out 1/2 inch planks, and then cut all the planks to different lengths so I wouldn't have to plan any pattern to lay them in. They cut and snap so easy, but I did burn through 3 X-Acto blades. A bonus of buying the full-sized tiles is that the back is sticky, so once they were cut, I just peeled off the paper and stuck them in. I tried trimming the overlap off the edge of the floors, but it was SO much easier to just to push down on the edge and snap it off.
|Ripped off part of my baseboard trying to pull out the icky wallpaper. :( But I'm pretty happy so far with the floors!|