This June will officially be housekeeping month around here (along with the rest of May).
Not the cleaning kind, but the fix-these-random-annoying-undone-projects kind.
Like the hole in the bathroom ceiling I mentioned Monday. We had no idea just how many little things were undone until we started a list. And then, when we looked at that list, we just wanted to move and let somebody else worry about them. Unfortunately, that’s not an option.
So, before we move on to another project like the attic office, we are going to fix all these little inconveniences. I’m sure we will find more along the way.
- Remove satellite dish from roof
- Fix hole in hallway ceiling (in progress!)
- Fix hole in bathroom ceiling
- Install light fixture in bathroom
- Finish pulling up carpet from stairs and hallway (in progress!)
- Paint stairs and fix hallway floor
- Finish trim work on bathroom window
- Finish flooring around bathtub
- Add floor transition piece from hallway to bathroom
- Install casing around attic windows
- Add transition piece from hallway to bedroom
- Install casing around loft window
- Paint hallway
- Install casing around pantry door
- Tape, mud and paint bedroom wall
- Install moulding around bedroom ceiling
- Re-caulk the tub
- Finish sewing the shower curtains
- Build railing around deck stairs
- Fix deck gate
- Simplifying like crazy for a massive yard sale at the end of the month. (If you’re having planning a yard sale, be sure to read Mandi’s tips–they really, really work, and people had fun with it. Adding a photo of the dog to the Craigslist ad helped a lot too.)
That’s enough to keep us busy for a month, huh? I’ll do my best to keep you entertained in mean time.