This was the listing photo, unfortunately it’s the only “Before” I have.
I can’t remember exactly how much it was, but I know I made an offer and she accepted and it was under $100 (a savings of over $250 over the original one I wanted).
So I removed the pulls and handles, filled the holes, sanded, primed and painted it white. Now, this sideboard wasn’t already missing a drawer, but I did remove the top one and replace it with plywood so we would have a spot for the TV components that needed remotes.
We drilled a hole through the back of the cabinet to fish all the cords to the through and mounted a power strip inside the cabinet so the cords would all be hidden inside.
And I painted the inside red, because it’s just more fun that way. It would also be really cute as extra storage in a nursery or girly bedroom.
Join the Conversation